Great good, good, Lorraine, I had a feeling about you two. Doc, look, all we need is a little plutonium. C’mon, c’mon let’s go. It’s a board with wheels. A block passed Maple, that’s John F. Kennedy Drive.
Sam, here’s the young man you hit with your car out there. He’s alright, thank god. Lorraine, are you up there? Hello, hello, anybody home? Think, McFly, think. I gotta have time to get them re-typed. Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting. I’ll get fired. You wouldn’t want that to happen would you? Would you? No, it was The Enchantment Under The Sea Dance. Our first date. It was the night of that terrible thunderstorm, remember George? Your father kissed me for the very first time on that dance floor. It was then I realized I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. That’s true, Marty, I think you should spend the night. I think you’re our responsibility.
Mr. McFly, Mr. McFly, this just arrived, oh hi Marty. I think it’s your new book. Get out of town, I didn’t know you did anything creative. Ah, let me read some. Marty, one rejection isn’t the end of the world. You cost three-hundred buck damage to my car, you son-of-a-bitch. And I’m gonna take it out of your ass. Hold him. C’mon, c’mon.
Meest recente berichten
- Onbeperkt online netwerken is hot. Maar word je daar ook een beter en gelukkiger mens van?
- Eén reden waarom het ideale plaatje niet gelukkig maakt
- De quarterlife. Een zoektocht naar geluk, of het geluk van de zoektocht?
- Kalm aan, en rap een beetje! Waarom er toch zo veel twintigers en dertigers ziek thuis zitten.
- De geklapte kabinetsformatie en wat Jesse Klaver je leert over het belang van principes